From the locker room to the boardroom, the Lattner Performance Group provides keynote and motivational speaking, training facilitation, team or business consulting, and individual or group coaching. Clients have worked with us to help clarify vision and goals, to drive team alignment, and ultimately to achieve performance excellence in a holistic manner. Consulting with the Lattner Performance Group is all about Building Championship Mindsets in order to synergize people, purpose, and systems.
Amber Lattner of “the Lattner Performance Group” shares performance insights with the Notre Dame Lacrosse team at a networking event held in Denver, Colorado, USA.
I wish you could hear all the positive comments I’ve received concerning your speech…I’m not surprised by the difference you made.
Lou Holtz, ESPN Analyst & 2008 College Football Hall of Fame Class
Motivation and inspiration are customized to your team or business to develop championship mindsets and ignite a spark in your organization. Amber has served as a keynote and a motivational speaker for a variety of groups, most notably as an annual guest at the Lou Holtz Upper Ohio Valley Hall of Fame event in Ohio.
Through an engaging, personal approach to sharing with audiences, Amber has the ability to connect on an individual level, even within large group settings. Her passion, experience, and genuine love of life and people are infectious; participants note that they leave with a renewed belief in their potential, refreshed sense of purpose, and a spark to achieve the true greatness of which she often speaks.
As she continues to work for elite coaches, athletes, & organizations around the world she will change lives & develop our leaders of tomorrow.
Serge Payer, Former NHL Hockey Player; Hockey Agent & Advisor, Unlimited Sports Management
From leadership development to communication improvement to identity development and beyond, our affiliation with the John Maxwell Team provides additional valuable resources from the number one provider of leadership development worldwide.
the Lattner Performance Group offers the following training models:
- Customized Group Training, including half-day, full-day, or multiple-day sessions for groups and teams.
- Lunch and Learn Training, including hour long, topic-specific sessions for a group or team.
- MasterMind Group, including a weekly session for a contracted length of time that brings together like-minded individuals to work through particular developmental materials.
Training sessions are customized for each individual team or business. The following are examples of customizable options for your group:
- Leadership Gold: Lessons learned from a lifelong of leading by leadership expert, Dr. John C. Maxwell. Gaining leadership insight is a lot like mining gold: You do not set out to look for dirt – you look for the nuggets. Learn nuggets of Leadership Gold and how they apply to you and your team.
- Put Your Dreams to the Test: Most people fail to realize their potential because their dreams remain hypothetical. Put Your Dream To the Test takes your dream from ethereal to achievable. Learn how to crystallize your vision and galvanize your commitment.
- Becoming a Person of Influence: Whatever your vocation or aspiration, you can increase your impact on others by Becoming a Person of Influence. Learn simple, insightful ways to interact more positively with others, and watch your personal and organizational success increase.
- Everyone Communicates, Few Connect: Learn how to identify with people and relate to others in a way that increases your influence with them. To be a successful leader, you need to learn to communicate in a way that connects with others.
Amber immediately created a bond of trust between my staff and herself, was able to quickly see areas that could be improved upon, and developed a detailed strategic plan that was concise and ready for implementation.
Charley Molnar, Former Head Football Coach, University of Massachusetts
Problem-solving with you in mind. Analyzing current state operations, developing future state aspirations, and building championship mindsets to close the gap between here and excellence.
Our consulting process is founded first and foremost on problem analysis: we seek to understand the culture, the issues, and also the “issues behind the issues.” From this position of understanding, we then collaborate with team members to address those issues, while always keeping the overall vision, mission, values, and goals of the client in clear sight. The hypotheses and insights derived are shared with team leadership, and then recommendations of tangible action plans are presented. The Lattner Performance Group can also be contracted to work alongside the client to ensure the “game plan” is optimized throughout the implementation phase.
Individualized coaching for professional or personal growth and development. Strong rapport between coach and client becomes a powerful driver for lasting change, improvement, and positive engagement with life.
While speaking provides a spark and training provides the material and framework around which to grow strong teams and organizations, professional and personal coaching provides the ongoing support, guidance, and dialogue that leads to sustainable, lasting change.
Amber is a wonderful coach who encouraged me to look within myself and discover ways to change unwanted behaviors. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking to challenge himself and create a game plan for a fuller, more productive life.
Amy Case, Associate Publisher, Dallas Seniors’ Guide
Often, our coaching services are paired with our speaking or training services to increase the retention rate of shared information and provide reinforcement for the call to transformation we give our clients.
If Speaking is the seed and Training is the garden, then Coaching is the gardener who waters, tills, and sees potential develop to fruition.
Find out how we can help you or your team!